Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kick you off, brand new semester :)

Well, it is a brand new start. Semester 3!!
Time flies. I would start my sem three tomorrow. I had been here for one year! What a surprise O.o
I had no big big expectation like I used to harbour in the previous semester and I dunno why. I think I have to force myself to have some target for this sem so that I will work hard but not keep on deteriorating. I hope I could lessen my time on drama and use those time more benificially. I hope I could use the time to read, read more English novels and essays. My English sucks since I get here. I must improve it as don't want to die in my muet test :X
Yea, my target this sem is to lessen my time on drama and read English novels! And finish every single assignments in time, no burning midnight oil to rush for it. Not to forget, grab every precious moment to do own revision. Be brave, be more confidence, be more sociable, be more mature and lessen the crying time.
Semester 3, kick you off!!!!!
All the best to me :)

No comments: