Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 4, 2011

The second week in Sem 3

Welcoming party for juniors on 29.6.2011 by Buddhist Association. :)
It was a fun night!!! I was not the AJK for this activity and was there to give moral support for my classmates who were incharged. There were lotsa fun games in that activity and I believe that those freshies enjoyed super much as every of them laughed at max and played so crazily.

Good friends~ ^^

Part of the girls in my class :)
Acting cute with Apple!! :P


We finally experienced orientating the new comers in the second study week in Sem 3. We were having hostel orientation and class orientation. Too bad we were not able to play every single of them this year coz the juniors are super lucky that they no need to request signature from every single seniors in our block like what we did last year. It is so damn unfair for us!! They just need to get signatures from 16 AJK in our block and yet, they had to re-do again! Sigh. I really salute myself that I was able to get signatures from 100+ seniors last year. Since my friends Sin Pin and Yee Xien are the AJK, we gathered in their room to grab the chance to meet those chinese juniors who just entering our block. They are quite fun to play with. But actually this game is tiring coz we the seniors seemed like making high ourselves and the juniors looked so cold and calm. LOL! Our class did orientate BC SK too. I understand that SPM result is nothing once you enter here, but their result were just terrible and I dont know why they could be 'proud of' their result. Swt -__-""


The second weekend here...we have to participate in the One Nation Running stuff. 1 Murid. 1 Sukan. 1 Malaysia. We woke up freaking early that morning, 5am and gathered at astaka at 6am!! My eyes could barely open and what I could only think of is sleep. The distance we ran wasnt really far and surely I did my walking. What for running so hard for nothing right? haha! After that, we got our gotong-royong. Our class was asked to clean up the Gerko room. The dirt there made me 'Ah-chiu ah-chiu' non stop again. We did lotsa camwhore after cleaning up! :)

with Ah Ngor after tidy up those flag. :)

Girls in cool style LOL

Promoting the mineral water? XD

With my friendssss :)

With sampat Yee Ching. :P

Pattern pattern.. Muahaha!

Mice looks!

We can be normal too! :)


This is how a day called. End up with super tired and sleepy mode. Fall asleep when I went facial in the afternoon and had my terrible sleep from 8pm to 9am the next day. OMGOSH!!!


Will be going to Asahan on the coming Wednesday. Will have my first try on flying fox, abseiling as well as jungle trekking. I feel scare and nervous when think of it but still I am quite looking forward the trip. God bless everything gonna be alright. -/\-


P/S: Change to a new name 婧婵. Still not used to it and miss the old name :( Anyway, I love this new name too! It sounded more gentle and demure than the previous one which seemed to be super rational and cold name, huh? Get a new name, get a new start, get a better life! Pray hard :D

PP/S: Busy discussing 'The Next Trip'. From one trip extend to two trips. Hopefully everything goes well and smoothly so that we could have another sweet memories together. Cant wait to meet every of you!!! I want to visit Malacca, Cameron Highlands and Pulau Tioman yo! The coming holidays all had been fully arranged. Cant wait for it~~~ Cheers!!! ^^ 12 study weeks more

No comments: