Nuffnang Ad

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sixth study week in my Semester 3

OMG!! I cut my hair in the weekend. I become a boy boy now. My classmates called me 'ah boy' and I dont know what feeling should I have, ridiculous or sad huh? Somehow, I found this nickname is cute~ LOL! XD

Nah, my super short hair right after I cut it.

And seriously dunno why so many people go 'like' it. Nice meh? *Chill*


Class this week quite okay lar. Neither busy nor relax. But the assignments coming!!! 3 assignments given within 1 week time when I am planning to Seremban during this coming weekend. God know how scared I am when think of I couldnt finish them and submit on time! Luckily, the deadline of Gerko assignment postponed. And even the deadline for BMK assignment is 16th. PPN PPN, Damnyouknow!! Spoilt bit of my holiday mood.


There is great thing for me to record to. Finally, I am able to do the service successfully for volleyball. In my sem 1, I wasnt manage to make my ball pass the net and I make it this time. Thanks god...... :) And first time playing hockey make me so dizzy when kept on looking at the ball. Not really nice ei~ :(

Cook Loh-Mee for my classmates today. All of them said it is super yummy! Thanks aunt for preparing the ingredient for me. Nom nom nom :P


Ciao~ Off to Seremban tomorrow!!! *EXCITED*

No comments: