Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The fifth week in Sem 3

Time flies, it had already came to the fifth study week in Sem 3, which means 10 more study weeks left!!! Hiak Hiak XP Temporarily there is only KS and Gerko assignments are given so life is still relaxing. But the bitter part is coming soon I know. :( So just appreciate and enjoy as much as possible before it.
Well, our schedule was quite a loose one for this week. There were two no-class-days in this week! YAY! Hope there is more chances like this awaiting because days without any kuliah is great enough as I can sleep for the whole day and doing nothing. :P
Not to forget, I did my Chinese Lit. presentation well. I was nervous like hell before the presentation as the lecturer is well-known for her strict and perfectionist. I got back my draft from her one day before my presentation and I had to correct and photostate for the whole class. Super rushing! I couldnt explain the poem well enough like what I practised in room and the lecturer kept silent at the side, made me dunno what to continue. Luckily at last, she commented 'very good' and clapped for us. Thanks God! :)
Besides, we gotta sing a song for ELP task this week. Our group sang 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus. I seldom listen to English songs nowadays and this is my first time listening to this song. It is a meaningful song, encouraging us to encounter every problems we face in the future. We practised singing until 12am and I bet the whole hostel could hear our voice!!! But the outcome wasnt bad. Applause given :)

In Monkey mask from Yee Xien's group :P
With Ker Sing.

With Yee Ching.

The guys singing 'You raised me up'. Fulled of emotion. *Clap*

This is where the monkey mask from.

Their group singing 'Today I feel like not doing anything'.

While another girls group from 03 block singing Season in the Sun and my group singing the climb. And that the class called. :)


Last but not least:

Have a good laugh XD

One more week to go before I meet them again in Seremban. I am so so looking forward. We would have good girls talk at night and photo taking session. *Holiday mood is turned on* XD

I really hope sb could really join us this time.Shhh~ :)

No comments: