Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I bite!!! ><###

TMD!!! I never want to scold rude words but I am freaking damn keen to scold all four letters words at this moment. I am not sad now, but I couldnt stop the tears running. I am so irritated! I am so tired and still I have to do all those damn jobs for nothing, no praising, no gifts, nothing. We are in the same group but why some of us are the one who have to crack our brain to come up with something while some of them just doing nothing like none of their business. I am not complaining anything or feel bad to do something, I am not! But just kinda annoyed by attitude of some people. Damn it!!

And I know I am bad. I am lousy. I am nobody. I am just a ugly girl with stupid brain. I am a driver with terrible driving skill. I dont know how to refuse and reject the works given to me. I dont know how to tell others I am fed up of the unpleasant speech from them. I know they are kidding but... I am a serious person and I used to take things seriously. I am mean I know. What are words if you really dont mean it when you said it? If you dont mean it, please dont let it out from your mouth coz there is really something that will make people hurt deeply when you thought it is just merely joke. Enough of everything. I am not somebody that you think of when you need me and abandon after using. Please respect. I am not a crown that you use to have fun from me and I am not the rubbish damp that you can throw what the jobs you dont want to me. I am freaking fed up!!!


*positive thinking positive thinking* Off to Asahan tomorrow, a new name, a new start. No more angry and sad due to people who never appreciate you. Let's smile :)

1 comment:

健壹 said...

D8
dun like this la~
忍 _ _ _ _ _ _
退 _ _ _ _ _ _
嘛~

xD