Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

undeniable depress

i am so so so sad today!! early in the morning,i heard the quarrel among my aunties..and caused i not dare to talk to them..this is not that bad to be a mute,at least better than what is going to be happen later..
in the afternoon,my 1st aunt as i call her mummy was sick!she complained that her heart was painful until she was difficult in breathing.when my 2nd auntie and i kept on persuade her to take some medicines,she refused and asked us just to let her die..omg..this really made me scared and i was trembling like a leaf.i cannot live without her!!no matter how i persuade,she kept on refuse to take medicines as well as see the doctor..then,i really went crazy!!i went to the kitchen and took a knife and just put it on my left hand..i warned her if she still dont want to take medicines,then i will just cut my artery there to commit suicide..and,she ate finally!amithabha~~i cross my fingers to hope that she will be fine soon.i keep on praying and praying!if something bad really happens to her,i promise i will commit suicide also!!she takes care of me since i was a mere baby until now,a big girl.and i must admit that i wasnt a good girl as i always immitate and annoy her,but in my deeply heart i really love her..i rather to sacrifice my academic to let her better and live longer!sincerely!you will find that all money and your performance are not important compared to your family!i really cant live without her you know?sob~sob~ she is really a very good,very nice person..i wont be here,i wont get no1 if without her!she is my mom!she is more noble than that person who gave born to me and leave me..she is my push to keep on study hard!!
and then,the next thing that also make me sad is my ah gong finally move to my dad's house..not we are not filial and ask him out.this is because he done a lot of thing which make my aunties and uncle cant stand anymore..you know sometime a old people cant behave like a child?u can hit and scold a child but you cant do that to your dad and ah gong,can you?so,move to papa's house temporary at least can make my aunties and uncle relax a bit.we just hope so...
so now,i am still feeling sad..very very sad..i cry again and again since just now,until now,i cry..i know i am useless and not strong enough to encounter all this problem..but you wont feel it if you didnt meet it..
what can i do now?i dont know.....just hope that everything will be fine soon

No comments: