Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 8, 2008

CHEERS~~~i'm still ALIVE

omg.oh my god!oh my goodness!!OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I'M STILL ALIVE
just came back from the torturing taekwando lesson.nearly paralysed!i had run the dato padang for 3 rounds!and do a lot of stretching,sparring.omg,all this activities are nearly kill me!REALLY!i must admit that i am an idiot in sports.from track and field sports to balls and the list goes on.i am very easy to pant and i am not determine enough.as my friends can run 2.4km in 14min17,i failed to do so.dont bother about the time,i cant finish 2.4km also.
today.....a cruel sir came!a sir with good looking in appearance but not good looking in his heart!he asked us to run round the field for 3 rounds(amithabha,last time he had asked my frens to run 4 rounds).if you think that this is nothing,please teach me how to run because after i finished,my face turned as pale as sheet.my hearbeat was damn fast and my heart was very very painful,nearly sent me into state of shock!i really felt that i was at the edge of death and i kept on warning myself that i cannot die!very scared and felt helpless at that moment!amithabha again..after a while i vomit..yuck!so disgusting and embarrassing,i wanna dig a hole to jump in XC
if you think that the torturing traning had finished,then you are WRONG!!!
this is just beginning.after rest for two minutes,we got to do kicking,pumping,and.....many many activities that make me dying!!!all this suffering activities have to be carry out 3 times!! 3x torturing!a deep deep sigh.haiz~~
finally.........
this hellacious activities had came to an end.omg,really make me paralysing.i think my limb can pain for 2 days..but i used to it already..
p/s:dont simply join taekwando because it really drives you crazy as the lessons are full of a lot of unexpected surprises!and all the surprises are depend on our sir and miss mood and creativity..haha
keep all my sadness,ready to go shopping with my "dear wy" ^^
where to shop??ans:bookshop
i warn you,dont laugh XD
we are always that conscientious...
n bye

No comments: