Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 29, 2008

indefinable depress...

WARNING:
this post is all about my sad problems,please dont read it if you dont want to share my sorrowful.!

share the joy is double joy,share sorrow is half sorrow..that's why i write this post so that my sadness can be shared..

this few days,a lot of unpleasant incidents had happened to my family.so,now,everybody is very very worry with bad mood and all this really make me very very very depress!! ~.~there is a wedding in my neighbourhood,they seem like so happy;but just look at our family,all of us feel sad about ah gong's condition..ah gong had undergo operation and now his condition is quite stable but we are still worry.

haiz~why i need to encounter all these problem? 1,ah gong is sick 2,my uncle said he wants to move out after comes back from holiday(what a unresponsible responce?hate it!)

i really feel sad as i grow in a happy family since born and i really scare that my family will separate.i want my family all united and live happily.i am dying for happiness right now!!so,i act.i act to be happy and keep on smiling in front of everybody,but actually in my heart,i do feel sad and lonely as i paise to tell my friends and i think they are not very care about my feelings and some of them not even bother about it(some of you really do care me and thanks a lot).actually i only thirst for a place for me to complain and friends to lend me an ear to listen.or else,maybe i will be crazy someday if my mind is fulled with negative attitude and sarcastic comments...

suddenly i remember one of she's song 'bu xiang zhang da'.grow up is a beginning of sadness and worry..but i think i will just accept it and try to be cheerful when facing it ba as i think all the problems given by god is cabaran for us to gain experience..maybe god see our family members keep on co-operate with each other,so he gives us cabaran to try..maybe he see i live in happiness,so he is having green eye..i wont let him success to destroy my present happiness de,NEVER!so......what to do? keep on adding oil to be ecstatic and boisterous again ba...best wishes to myself,everything will be fine soon XD

No comments: