Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 9, 2008

thank to my legs

after 2 days strolling with friends and being torturing by the taekwando sir,now my legs are terribly painful and half paralysed!!
yesterday,bought book with woon yee from tanjung mas to popular then to city star.quite a new experience because i had never buy books with friends.and i had never walk such a long distance!it makes me quite excited,haha XD we bought a lot of exercise books and planned to buy the twilight series but unfortunately we had no money!!the books are damn pricey!RM50 leh!we pondered there whether it is worthy to buy..and finally,we decided not to buy it.=.=


today,i took part in calligraphy competition.amithabha.i get no1,haha...but only RM30 with a small trophy.sigh...i want many many money!!while waiting for the results,yu bao and i went strolling to popular and fresco from chung hua 1 just to buy 1 piece of pancake.we waited for so long so long but the irresponsible taoke didnt chap us also.walao A.so unpolite. =.=" and caused us had to walk walk walk to fresco there to buy pancake.

"thank to my dear legs,you are very pity to be my legs",stared at my legs with deep sigh...

No comments: