Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 15, 2008

STILL ALIVE

I'M STILL ALIVE II
Saturday again...the day i hate most!actually i am not hating the whole day but only morning session because got taekwando~.~ i HATE running.
and today,miss came to teach us!not that cruel sir..but she asked us to run 8rounds of my school field!!!but after thet she gave discount to 6 rounds since we all pleading and crying there..last week 3 rounds drove me insane already,NOW???heheehe,i am not that determine and strong to finish it.so,i bargain for 4 rounds,at least 1 round better than last week.and she said can!HOORAY but still omg..^^ or ~~
what else i can do?run lo.....
and guess what?i really finished my 4 rounds and i was not as tired as last week.i felt ok a bit,no vomitting,no heart pain,but only gasping for oxyen..
next week,i MUST try my best to finish 5 rounds which is 1 round better..pray for me!

No comments: