Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

photos

recently,i am very boring..so i am wearing art nails...as u know,i had no nails because i do bite..hehe ^^ i know that it isn't very nice as my fingers are so so fatty and short which make me feel quite sad actually.i like wina's and yy's hands because their fingers are slender and their nails are weel keeped,not like mine..
before cut my hair,consider a ugly and stupid girl dy...lets see how i change after cut my hair shorter!
teng..
teng..
teng..
teng.........
look even MORE ugly and stupid than ever....omg!
please,dont laugh ~.~
miss wy,satisfy?
kk...after showing a lot of ugly pictures which may cause your eyes pain..
NOW
let me show you something at least nicer...hahahahah XD

these are what i wrote this few days due to donation...i still leave 20 pieces.hooo,a long way to go.but i enjoy it!

No comments: