Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Australia trip day 17 - The LAST day

Time flies and it came to the last day of my Australia trip. I felt so reluctant to back home because it reminds me of my school holidays is coming to the end soon and the major reason is I couldnt meet my nephews everyday. 
My aunt's friend brought us to have lunch. We then had 30 mins walk to and fro jiejie's house to Glen Waverley city to buy some cherries and peaches to bring back to Malaysia. After that, we went to gor gor's house and play with lovely boys again. When I told them 'gugu is going  back home tonight', little Jin Han asked me when would I visit them again. I felt kinda sour and felt like crying. I asked him not to forget 'gugu number 2' / 'short hair gugu', he said he would think of me everyday. How sweet~~~ I asked them to dance 'Oppa Gangnam Style' for me to record down as a memory and they really danced for me! Jin Yang performed the dance and speech he had performed in his school concert too. They promised me to put in hard effort in learning Chinese so that they can talk with me in Chinese the next time we meet as I told them my English sucks! haha. 
I really hope they can remember me and be able to master their Chinese. They are really good boys, sweet boys, lovely boys. Miss them so much now!!!
A big THANK YOU to gor gor, ah su jie jie and jie jie for entertaining us this few days since all of you are really busy. Sorry if we disturb you all. I felt embarrass to speak in English and I dunno what to talk with you all coz of some generation gap *lol*, but in the deep core in my heart all of us are belong to Tay's family and I love you all, always.  I hope our relationship could get closer and all of you will be healthy, happy and all the best in Australia!  :)
Boarded at 1am (Aus time) and landed at 6.30am (Malaysia time). END.

No comments: