Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Surprise of the day <3

It was totally a great surprise when my aunt shouted at me and asked me to take my poslaju. Poslaju? I doubted.
Out of my expectation, I received my birthday gift from YUNYING!! It really made me surprise. I immediately rushed back to my room and opened it. It was a dress. I like to wear two layers dress. And it was a colour I never try before. I love the present and I appreciate her effort more. I was overwhelmed with excitement and I quickly changed into this new dress and took a photo.
Thanks Buddha for sending me such a good friend. We just knew and stayed with each other for one month in KMPP and now we are such good friends. It is all fated. We proved that the strength of friendship is not affected by distance. I always hope that we could meet up more often maybe twice a year? and even more!! :)
.........
Sometimes I doubt am I an annoying girl that often being disliked by people. But through how my friends treat me, I believe that I'm still quite a good girl LOL They know my true colours and still willing to be friends of mine.
Sometimes I really feel that I'm not a good friend for people. I didn't treat them as well as how they treat me and yet they treat me truly and sincerely. I feel guilty. I will treat those I named them as my besties much better because they are worth.
Sometimes I feel I'm flower-hearted because I got so many best friends. I think the word of 'best' mean one and the only one most most good, but I really couldn't rank them like that because every single of them are just so sweet in different way. So allow me to be that flower hearted huh my besties:
Woon Yee, Heng Chen, Yi Ling, Caroline, Yun Ying, Yee Xien. XD

No comments: