Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I AM KINDA SAD!!!

finally i had the chance to online and typing this post right now after 1 week...a lot of things had happened around me in this few days and nearly drove me insane as well as made me cant support my mind anymore.....everythings had just happened so fast and suddenly and out of your expectation and out of your plans and......IT WAS JUST TOOOOO SUDDEN!!
kk...maybe you just haven catch up what i am talking about and now i am going to share my sadness with you.....
erm..well,my ah gong had just gone~~~this is really really made me wailing like a 'siao za bo'..this happened in a sudden and really made my jaw dropped and cried my heart out...well,he was fall down a month ago in my papa's hse and his thigh bone fractured,so he underwent an operation in makhota...as everybody know when the anaesthetic entered one's body,it affects a lot esp affect sb like my ah gong who was so old dy de and kidney failure...he haven went to dialysis but his kidney function was terrible dy...and all these chemicals affect his heartbeat,lungs and all others organ.....he got few times was really risky and dangerous but he passed...this time who know??
actually he was much better and we all can see his improvement and we thought that he can pass this cny,but.......his semangat still very good before he passed away u know?when my papa and auntie told him about cny is around the corner,he said 'oo!'..and i said;'ah gong,u must get better soon leh,i want your angpao leh!!'he also replied me with an 'oooo'...he promised me to give me angpao de,but he had just gone~~~~~
two days before he passed away was the day i went to calligraphy competition...i asked him to me obedient and drink milk,water,he also 'ooo..' and when i came back with the small prizes,he also 'ooo'..and this is the last prize he saw...i know he was proud of me!i know he was!!for sure!!i sure that he will be happy with my future performances also although he no more with me..but he will see me and'bao you' me from paradise!!
one day before he died was the day of sch reopened...in that evening,i still fed him milk and he very guai and finished all..and i thought of this is my first time feeding him,if i trained and become more expert,i can take care of him and i even arranged a schedule to look after him with my bro but plans will never rush to changes...i had no chance to realise it! ~.~ at that night, i took photo with him!!!because i fed him lo,so i took and see whether can put it in moral kerja kursus and this is the last photo between us...sad isnt it??
and the day he died(6/1/09),before i went to sch still saidgoodbe to him..and after sch,he no more ady!!it is really really SAD!!and my tears flowed down so automatic...i kept crying the whole week!!!haiz and a deep deep sigh~~~~~i realy miss hi!!
miss him to ask me eat ady? miss him to praise me obedient!miss him a lot!!
not going to type somemore because i am crying again.....

AH GONG!!! I MISS YOU!!!

No comments: