Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

prepare a tissue before you read this if you are easily touched

when i came back from my latihan sukan,i cant see you
when i came back from school,i cant see you
when i want to ask you to help me open the gate,i cant call you
when i wanna to ask newspaper from you,i cant find you
when i heard the sound of newspaper coming,i will miss you
when i heard the sound of ice-cream man,i will think of you

but
you wont open the gate again for me
you wont buy an ice-cream for me anymore
you wont hand the newspaper for me somemore
you wont ask me 'jia ba be?' again
you wont reply me with a simple 'o' no matter how loudly i call you
you wont give me an apple or pear somemore

maybe you do, but i will never see it
maybe you asked,but i will never hear it and answer it

i know you are by my side,but i will never see you
i know you can still see me,but i will never see you

in my core of my heart
i still think that you are alive
you will live in my heart forever and never gone

i still think of you sit in the dining room,eating porridge in the morning
i still think of you sit on the chair in the living room,reading the newspaper
i still think of you sit on the sofa,sleeping
i still think of you walk into the dining room,eating
i still think of you sit in front of tv,watching and sleeping at the same time
i still think of you see my sijil,everytime i am back from competitions
i still think of you...........

now
i baru realise that i love you more than i imagine last time
i really really miss you
i really really love you
do you know it?
i think you do
because you are always by my side

the last picture taken with ah gong one day before he gone

No comments: