Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

terror

i am now joining the english society..
my malay friend is the president and she would like to cadangkan me to be the naib president,but i reject her offer...
very stupid,right??
it will be quite high marks but i rejected it.. o.O
because i am chicken-hearted,timid,not confident.....USELESS! =.="
i scared there will be a basketful of works to do,i scared......
i would like to do,but i scared!! :[
so,i only be the AJK :/ that will be enough for me..

anyway,i am now secretery of taekwando club!! :D
i am afraid too!!
i have to meet madam khoo..she is responsible for taekwando club!! OMG
she is so horrible!!she speaks english so fluently and she looked so solemn!!and because of some other remarks.......shhhh :X
and my english is so terribly extremely lousy!!broken-english!!..
i really really crossed my fingers that i am able to fulfill this jawatan and wont be tendang keluar!!
try my best!!! XD XD
trembling~~~

No comments: