Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 11, 2009

thank you,ah gong!!! I GOT IT~!!!

the days without ah gong is very odd...
i felt he is lebih last time cz i didnt talk much to him......
but now!
i felt very regret about my thought.....this is very unfilliar and rude!
i am sooooooo miss him!!
but i know that he is always by my side!!never leave me!
he will always 'bao you' our family de!!

like........
today,
i take part in competition in Malacca..
actually i felt lazy to go,but i go...
and out of my expactation..i got the first prize for the 'open group'
when i gave my teacher to have a look on my paper,he said 'erm,your cao shu(草书) not so good!u should write lv shu(隶书)..gt time nt,go and write!'..but because of the not enough time,i decided to pass up that one...this is my first time to write cao shu in competition...this is quite a big improvement for me!

but i only get a small small prize for group of secondary student...i felt sad!
but i still waited until the ceremony to come to an end...i felt dissapointed when i saw the last paper not mine =.=''

who knows??i got the first prize!!wow! i saw wrongly?! i really got it!!!
i won that fellow who always won me!! i won everybody include the old man!so proud!!
thank you,ah gong!!!i know you are helping me!!i know you love me!!

I LOVE YOU,AH GONG!
THANKS!! XD XD XD

No comments: