Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I AM ALIVE VI

this is what you want to read right?
here you are.......................
today i got my taekwando as USUAL! =.='''"
and today we were ordered to run for 8 rounds AGAIN!!! ~.~
what a bad news for me.... >.< so no choice i just have to start my footstep and run XC but at least today i can run 5 rounds before i started to 'eat snake' and walk... if you are a good reader of my blog,you will know that i had improved!!! at first i ran for 3 rounds only and nearly pengsan,after that i can run for 4 rounds... and NOW!!!a new record!!5 rounds..... i know it is nothing glorious and bangga if compared to my other frens who can run for the whole journey,but for me....i am on cloud nine ady... and,i improved by 6seconds!!!!!hahahahaha XD XD XD although my miss said it was only 6 sec,a mere improvement,but i am happy and sactisfied enough!! after that,we got our 'impossible mission' for today!for example,sit up,pumping,and many many more alltogether 10 different cruel activities for us to do.....she rather killed me!so tough for me,an old girl!we had to do all this activities in 1 min and take the record....and all my record is terribly lousy compared to others younger than me!and my excuse is I AM TOO OLD FOR THAT!!! :D what a lame excuse?! hahahahhahaha ya,this is the first post in year 2009!!! and i am going to JB to participate my first calligraphy competition for this year tomorow...so,wish me good luck lo!!

miss wy,satisfied???

No comments: