Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Warakuya Japanese Restaurant oishi oishi

My first weekend spent in JB.
Spent my Friday doing nothing at home, sleeping, watching drama, relaxing.
Was invited to be the judge for the calligraphy competition in a secondary school on Saturday.
Thanks so much to my friend and senior colleague for bringing me to a nice restaurant for lunch after that competition.
Finally I can spend some quality time on some good food after one week here.

 The cozy environment.
The Menu.
There are a wide varieties of food that make me confusing.
Every of it seemed super delicious and attractive and it made me hard to decide.
Roasted Green Tea served is very thick.
Senior colleague ordered Spicy Kimchi Ramen. *Don't really remember the exact name*
I tried a little bit coz my stomach wasn't in good mood that day.
The soup is spicy and nice, which will definitely be a favourite and must-order for spicy-lover.
And I ordered Kimchi Fried Pork Rice.
The price is kinda reasonable and it is very fulfilling.
Pudding served after meal.

All in all, the food here is beyond good for it's reasonable price.
The environment is very comfortable.
The serving is good too.
And they give you discount voucher when you hit some price.
I will definitely pay this restaurant a second visit!


WARAKUYA JAPANESE RESTAURANT
2, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, 
Taman Sutera Utama, 
81300 Skudai,
Johor.

No comments: