Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 1, 2015

Samp's finally!

So, it reaches the last day of my third practicum.
And finally lao shi and I are going to realize our plan, which is having a good dining session at Samp's.
Samp's is quite a new cafe for me.
I know about it's good reputation but I have never been there.
Planned to have lunch with Min babe at Samp's last time but too bad it was having off when we reached. Quite disappointed though.
Yay, finally I am here today for dinner. *On cloud nine applause and cheers and yell*
*THANK YOU MDM LOW FOR TREATING ME THIS GREAT GREAT MEAL*
mua mua muacks...
 The Menu.
I love the design.
 Pudding Milk Shake
I can't resist any milk tea. Milk tea is simply l.o.v.e. :)

Sharing is caring.
lao shi and I shared all the food. We can try more food then. Whee! ;P
 Main course: Japan Curry Chicken Cheese Baked Rice.
OMGawd this is f*cking heavenly delicious!!!
The rice is wrapped by the very thick cheese and very thick curry. It is very smooth when you savour it. And the chicken is very soft. I can't tell how good it is. It is the Best Japanese Curry I've ever tried! *Mouth watering when I am typing this*
 Side dishes: Croissant with Baked Salmon.
I loved the croissant bread with thick mayonnaise. Slightly crispy skin outside and very soft bread inside. 
 Green Tea Ice-cream Red Bean Crepe
*We are supposed to order the waffle but ticked wrongly lol*
The fragrance of the green tea ice-cream differs from the one I have tried in Sushi King. The aroma is very strong! Very matcha-ish I can say and we both like it very much. It melts too fast don't know why. The red bean is a little bit too much and kinda sweet. I think it will be a perfect match with the waffle. The crepe is very thin so it makes the matching kind of sweeeeet.
lao shi and me :)
I looked super ugly in this photo.
My lao shi looked super young right? She is the mother of three! Her kids are so so so CUTE and sweet. Feel great to meet her again in my primary school. She taught me Moral *if not mistaken* when I was in primary school and I like her very much coz she is very pretty and gentle. Haha! I keep the letters she replied when I was small. Thanks for treating me this pricey meal and also uncountable breakfastsss in school, turning me back to a chubby girl. And thank you so much for taking good care of me throughout this 3 months. Keep in touch lao shi ^^

All the food here are very delicious. The atmosphere here is comfortable and relaxing. Slightly dim light with good music around. Service is good. Waiters are friendly.
The only not-so-good point is the price of the food here is slightly high. 
But the food here actually very full-filling and worth the price.
Oh ya GST included in all food price.
If you are wondering about the location, erm.. it is along Jalan Abdullah (二马路), opposite City Star bookstore and Maybank.
Love this cafe and will definitely pay my second visit here.

ps: I loved all the photo I took except the selca.

No comments: