Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 7, 2015

One-day-eating-trip to Kluang. :)

We were having an one-day-holiday yesterday. It is not an official holiday but our personal day off because we had almost completed all the credit hours for this semester. 
Thus, we decided to have an one day trip to Bp neighbour state, Kluang.
This wasn't my first time to Kluang. I had came to Kluang for several time when I was in primary school, but it wasn't for visiting purpose but is to participate competitions. 
So, perhaps this one day trip with friends can be considered as my first time 'visiting' this city?
We departed from Bp at about 10.30am and reached Kluang by noon.
We had our lunch at Ritch cafe.
It looked really classic and high class. The atmosphere is good with soft English songs played.
And it is a very quite surrounding.
For the first time, we girls not dare to make noise and laugh loudly in a cafe. We didn't even dare to walk around to take photos. We were like obedient and gentle ladies.
*We used to mess up one cafe. XD*

 The queen of the day Miss Yee Xien.
We were having this trip due to her advanced birthday celebration!! *Faster thank us*
 Well, she looked really pretty THAT DAY.
*I mean on that day only*
 Yee Xien and her new love Ena.
 Us.
Ker Sing's Cheese Ham Chicken Chop.
 Ivan's Mushroom Sauce Chicken Chop.
Yee Ching and Ena were having Spicy Tuna Pasta.
 Yee Xien, Chanel and I had our Vege Pasta.
It is in super super super large portion we could die.
The pasta got very strong vege aroma that a vege lover adore.
The cream sauce is good. But I prefer it to be thicker. The portion is too big until we were really tired of the taste. So we kept asking for spicy tuna pasta from Ena. lol

 Giraffe and Hippo.
 Husband and her wives. LOL XD
 My pretty girlfriends.
 Family.
Happy Birthday to our Taurus babies Yee Xien and Ivan. :)

Finally we had filled our stomach and some crazy photo shooting outside the cafe.

 
Like a star.

Model Yee Xien.
Candid.

Heading to Kluang Mall and we heard car park is a good place for photo shooting. XD
 Model Yee Ching,

Last stop of the day trip. Last but not least.
We went to a popular cafe in Kluang.
It didn't disappoint me. The cakes there are really really good!
 Outside view.
The shop is extremely small. About 5 tables inside?
There were too many of us and there had no more seat inside the shop. So we gotta sit outside.
 The Menu.
This was the first time I get to try so many different flavored cheese cake.
All of the flavours are so special and I could hardly find in the market.
Green Tea cc, Sweet Potato cc, Apple cc, Mango cc, Normal cc, Rosebud wine cc and Yam cc.
There are more more more.
Highly recommend this cafe for those who are going to visit Kluang!!!
My rosebud wine cheese cake.
 Happy Birthday to our 智囊 brother Ivan.
And our princess Giraffe.
 With Yam cc.
I like yam cc too! I love everything with yam.
Ena and her green tea.
The taste of green tea cc is light but it tasted a bit bitter at the end. 
Peh Yee is not a cheese lover and so the shop owner recommended her the Apple cc.
She kept complaining she was cheated because the taste of cheese is still strong.
 But I feel oklah. The taste of the cake is a bit sweet sour and the apple adds the refreshing taste to the cake. Most of us liked it.
Ker Sing and her original taste cc.
We all felt it is more to lemon actually.
 Chanel and her Mango cc.
The texture of the mango cc is quite different from ours. It is softer and tasted like pudding.
Yee Xien said it would be even nicer if it is colder.
Yee Ching and her Sweet Potato cc.
My favoy of all coz I just simply in love with sweet potato.
The smell of sweet potato is strong!
My Rosebud Wine. *Wink*
The texture is soft and fulled of the aroma of rosebud and wine. I couldn't really feel the rosebud coz I'm not familiar with the smell but my friends said it is pretty strong. I feel the wine. haha
I scared the different flavors of cake might tasted kinda weird or artificial in the beginning but they are all very natural and nice.
I miss the cakesssss now!!!
That was how our eating trip in Kluang ended.

PS:
We went to a local shop to buy the famous mice-shaped mooncake and the shop was closed.
We went to a shop to try the Nyonya kuih and the shop was closed either.
What we get to conclude is Wednesday is a common holidays for most of the shop in Kluang!
If you're planning to have an eating trip in Kluang, don't ever pick a Wednesday.
LOL

PPS:
Happy birthday once again to my friends Ivan and Giraffe.
Both of you guys are funny characters and always crack silly jokes for us and brighten up our boring life.
Wish you guys all the best in life, stay healthy and cheerful and I think the most important thing is to wish you guys stay sweet forever with your partner.
Couldn't wait for you guys to get marriage because I would really love to attend.
Please pick me to become one of your jimuis Giraffe!!! I promise I will make up that day. XD
It is always my pleasure to have known you guys in my life.
May our friendship stay forever!!
:)

No comments: