Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sem break getaways.


Fainted at home for one day. Slept as much as I could.
And the next day I was 100% recharged to have some hang out with friends.

Yi Hui aka mushroom junior was coming to Muar!
She is 3 years junior than me.
She is super famous in our ipg due to her cuteness and charming characteristic.
She get famous in our gang because my friends said she looks alike with me.
I guess this is because the same short hair, same black frame and the same height. >_<
All of these made her familiar to me though we didn't friend yet.
I get to know her after we attended the reading camp in Kuantan and we get along well.
She is a funny character.
Brought her to visit Tanjung Emas and tried my favourite mee rojak and the fish bee-hoon.
Muar is really a small tiny town and I felt really bad that no much place for her to walk around.
And lastly we went to sing Karaokae.
Me, mushroom, Yee Peh, giraffe and Jian Yi.
My friends first met Jian Yi and could get along well with him 'coz he is tooooo funny and sociable. XD
The girls.
With cutie pie. =P

That called a day.
Hope little mushroom enjoyed her day in Muar.

The next morning, I woke up kinda early again to have a short trip to Malacca with giraffe, bro and his friend.
My crave for the nyonya asam laksa and Cendol in Jonker 88 was finally fixed.
It tasted like heaven!!!
Giraffe and I hide in the boutique 'coz the day was too hot.
The sun mercilessly shone on us. Super headache.
Giraffe's OOTD.
She was wearing the denim suspenders given by me.
*Photoboom*
A fake candid.
My OOTD from midori.
While waiting for Giraffe in the fitting room.
My bro was kinda surprised and shocked by the ability of girls do their shopping.
I shopped for 3 hours and he had been waiting for us the whole afternoon Ha!
Alright, done the shopping and headed to my favorite Klebang coconut milkshake.
That calls a day.
:)

No comments: