Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 7, 2014

追寓。PTUTM。

Back from learning camp in Kuantan, rested one day at home and immediately packed for my JB working-fun trip.
Rushing North and South made me kinda flu now. :"(
It's not the end yet because I had promised to help in some other meaningful activities, coming soon.
I enjoyed my life like this. Busy yet contented.
There are so many priceless experience and knowledge I could learn from all these activities that I join, therefore I join and contribute whatever I can and I have.

Back to the topic, I visited Pesta Tanglung of UTM few days ago.
I always want to visit PTUM but there is never a chance for me because PTUM always drops on my exam week. :(
Thanks God for giving me a chance in taking part in PTUTM. This was my first time visiting Pesta Tanglung of an university. I really respect all the committees because I knew it is not easy to held some great annual event like this for sure. 
Bravo!!
四叶草画糖 as I requested. 
The decorations caught my eyes.
How cool it would be if we IPTHO-ians could create something like this too!!!

There were a lot of stalls there such as food stall, game stall and a lot more.
I was invited to write calligraphy in one of the stall. There were Han clothing (汉服) trying and calligraphy giveaway in my stall.
 Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武) as the backdrop. :)
Licking my clover happily like a small kid. 
Selca here and there with it and even did my calligraphy with it. =P
I guess that's why those siswa siswi thought I am a secondary schoolgirl. XD
But I am actually older than all of them there. :"(
Foreigners trying on the Han clothing and holding his Chinese name that I wrote for him.
It looked weird but cute and funny.
With my pretty working partner -Xinyu. :)
This talented girl was wearing her Han dress that she sewed herself. 
Happiest happening that night was to meet this girl, Amalina. =D
*My all time favourite kakak l when I was in KMPP*
I can still remember all of the funny faces that she made to make me happy last time.
Thanks for spending your precious time to meet me. 
I really feel great every time I get the chance to meet with my old matrics friends because they are the one who treated me kindly and sincerely though the time we knew each other was short and and and we could hardly and rarely meet nowadays. That's why I appreciate them more than anybody.

There are always a lot of events in university and I hope I could join more in the future.
Simple post from me just to jot down this event.
xx

No comments: