Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lunch at Dine In Seoul

I always like to visit new cafe and I craze for Korean food.
So, today I had lunch at a newly-opened Korean cuisine in Muar, DINE IN SEOUL.
It is going to be a simple short post coz I just intend to record what I had in this cuisine.
 The counter and the table.
The decoration of the cafe is kind of simple and the pure white wall makes the cafe looked even brighter. There is one mural in progress.
The waiters there are all very amiable and friendly.
 Plain water in vintage glass.
 My must-have dobokki in every single Korean cuisine. :P
RM13 (adding ramen at RM3)
The dobokki is quite soft and the sauce is kinda spicy. I like the QQ ramen.
 The signature dishes of this cafe - Korean sauce fried chicken at RM28.
The crispy chicken tastes sweet and spicy. nomnom
Not a bad try for this cafe.
The food here no-mu ma-shi-seo-yo. =D

No comments: