Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, October 4, 2014

First try in WEIS cafe


Sorry for my missing.
I guess is anybody still reading my blog and looking for my new post?
I have been too ill and busy for managing my blog. There were lotsa happenings but I was too lazy to post one.

Anyway, I would like to introduce about this cafe in Batu Pahat today.
WEIS Cafe
I think this cafe is still considered quite new in BP area.
It is so hawt in BP due to it's 3D art on coffee. 
I don't have to chance to visit KL and have a cup of 3D art coffee in Coffee Stain by Joseph, so thankfully there is one cafe in BP for me to try out.
I seldom visit a cafe for dessert or coffee, and will only step into a cafe to enjoy high tea when there is some good partner to accompany. 
Needless to introduce, you know who is it. 
Cheers and yell, Fiona is coming to BP!! We can have more good food sessions together recently. 
We always wanted to try a 3D art coffee so here we were!
 The surrounding in this cafe is very simple and quiet.
I thought this cafe would be in dim light but it turned out to be exact opposite. It is very bright inside.
 FOC water served in glass bottle. Vintage.
You gotta order at the counter. 
The price of the food and beverages here is quite pricey.
WEIS Cafe is famous of it's 3D art on coffee, so how could we miss the chance to observe how the barista creating the lovely 3D bear.
The 3D bear on coffee. 
Fiona ordered the Extra shot at RM13.90
The coffee is not very bitter. It is very thick and smooth. It is really good!
Brownies with ice cream at RM7.90
Personally think the brownies in Spice Vaganza, Muar has a better texture because I like the brownies to tasted moist and softer. This brownies here is slightly crispy and hard. Somehow, they are so generous in giving us the ice cream. Big scoop of ice cream yum yum :D
With the 3D bear coffee #girlsbeinggirls
 
Kiss the bear #girlsbeinggirls

Here is the OOTD shots:


I always keen to have old friends visiting me or having nice food with me in BP.
Thus, it is so nice to have high tea with Fiona in BP!!
Hopefully more to come...... :)

No comments: