Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Seniors' farewell dinner 2014

For the last time, I attend seniors' farewell dinner.
I will be no longer a junior after the last batch of my seniors graduate this year end.
I will attend my own farewell dinner next year.
How fast is the time flies?! O.o

Alright, seniors' farewell dinner.
As usual, everybody wear gorgeously and make up well.
I am the only exception, again, I think.
No make up, no contact lens, no hairdo.
Who cares huh? I am not the main point tonight. haahaa Keep it for next year!

I was over sentimental tonight.
I shed tears while watching videos about seniors' memories.
I wasn't touched by the video itself, but thinking about my experience with my classmates.
Seniors and us experienced the same thing like BIG, Anak angkat, a lot of performances and so on.
So when the videos were playing, it was hard for me not to recall my own piece of memories.
And I was thinking about next year would be my last year studying in college.
And started to think about what would happened if there isn't the gang to crap with me and to laugh with me like we used to have everytime.

Back to the happy moments of farewell dinner. Let's the photos show!
 A selca with my roommie before going out for the dinner.
 Selca with Poh Choo. We both think that an 'O' shaped mouth suit us the most. 
 Us.
 Hey you youngsters, call us SENIORS! XD
 Funny photos.
 *LIKE* the Instagram frame!!

The dinner was okay. Both Yee Xien and I the eating monster couldn't filled up. Sad case.
But I didn't feel regret for going laah.
'Coz I could take photo with handsome and pretty seniors that night.
That seemed to be the only chance for us to get closer (?) and take photo together.
Seniors Sook Cheng and Jia Hui.
I felt proud yet scare when I knew that I was in the same school in them during the second practicum.
They are two of the seniors that get cemerlang. You know how stress we are to be in the same school with genius-typo people! XD Thanks for lending me teaching aids and sharing some experience with me.
Senior Zi Yang who was also in the same school with me during my second practicum.
Thanks for willing to enter and observe my class. Really appreciate his effort in giving me advice. Thanks!
With Senior Sing Yee aka Angelababy.
A very sweet and charming senior who I prefer a lot. 
She always comment in my blog to encourage me. Thanks for your high expectation of me. I will work harder not to disappoint you. All the best to you too!! ^__^
Senior Yuyan and Pipi.
Thanks to both of them for guiding me before my first practicum. Without your guidance, I think I gonna suffer a lot in my first practicum. So, all the best to you girls. =)
With Senior Ze Chian. She looked really gorgeous and pretty that night.
I still could recall he scene when I entered her room, being orientated by her and her gang of friends when I was still a freshie vividly. I get her number from another senior but I didn't know she is the owner of the telephone number. And they scared me and kind of threaten me to call that number. It was really funny! Thanks for lending me EDU text book too. Stay happy and cheerful yea! XD
Senior Stella.
Senior Hui Yin.
I believe all girls with the name 'Hui Yin'/ 'Hui Ying' are kind enough because I got two BFF with this name. This statement is no exception for Senior Hui Yin too. XD Thanks for lending me notes last time either. Happy Graduation and All The Best to YOU in the future! ;D
Senior JX.
Not really close with him but really heard too much about him coz he is my BFF's BF. LOL
Happy graduation and stay sweet with Yee Xien forever!
With Senior Bai Qin.
Who doesn't know him as one of the famous writer in our school?
Keep writing and happy writing, senior! Happy graduation :D

With Senior Kui Fang *Hotties in da college*
Stay pretty and shine like a star!
With gorgeous senior Katherine.
With Senior Yi Mei. Thanks for lending me notes too when I was in PP.
With Senior Kevin.
With senior Ye Shiuan.
With a very cute and lovely junior Mushroom Yi Hui.
I think this is my first time to have junior asking photo with me. XD
 Spot me maybe?? LOL
 With my favoy lecturer Miss Tan Jun Cheng.
 With an amiable lecturer Mdm Khor Mee Choo.

Hippo-Giraffe bonding time.
 With my sexay back *Muahaha* I am saying Goodbye and Goodnight.
Not to forget,
HAPPY GRADUATION!!! *\\^__^//*

No comments: