Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Veggie Planet. Maleficent. Eating and movie.

Thanks to the Sultan and Awal Ramadan, I got extra two days of holiday.
So, me and le bff Fiona decided to hangout and watch movie in Malacca.
Pity little Muar got no cinema.
Pity Muarians have to travel one hour to Malacca or BP for one movie.

Since it was the first of June in lunar calendar and we took only vege on this day, we tried out a vegetarian cuisine called VEGGIE PLANET in Malacca.
Let me introduce the cuisine in this post.
But before that, let me us take a selfie. ;P
BFFs

I like this cafe so much.
It seemed to be the best best vegetarian cafe I've ever been before.
It is a cuisine with two shop lots combined and that's why it is very spacious.
Some deco in the cuisine.
I feel the organic. I feel the health.
=)
Chrysanthemum tea.
*Like this photo so much*
Porridge, Black Vinegar Ramen, Lontong Glass Noodle and Tomyam Glass Noodle.
It was the third bowl of Tomyam for me this week!
I'm not really a Tomyam-lover, but I'm so so addicted in spicy food.
Fiona with her Lontong.
I not really like the taste of the lontong, a bit different from what we normally eat.
 Me and my Tomyam.
The soup is thick and sour. Very full-filling. I kept dig dig dig and I was like why I haven't finish eating though I had eaten a lot. Nom nom nom.
Meet Fiona's pretty cousin - Flora!! :D

3 of us.

 With Fiona's mom and auntie and cousin.

If you are a vegetarian/ vege food lover, I would strongly recommend this place for you.
The ambiance is very quiet and good. The waiters are very friendly. The food served is tasty too!
Veggie Planet
41, Jalan Melaka Raya 8,
Taman Melaka Raya,
75000 Melaka.
Tel: 06-2922819
Business Hour: 9am - 10pm (9pm last order)

The highlight of the day.
We watched Maleficent in Dataran Pahlawan afterwards.
It is quite a nice movie. It changed the mindset of us towards the story of Sleeping Beauty.
Sleeping Beauty is not being saved by the prince but the witch who cursed her beforehand.
Witch is not always evil. She has her own kindness.
True love doesn't mean 'love'. Friendship or Family love is 'True love' too and it will never change.
Btw, we ate so many things when watching the movie.
Japanese Po Piah recommended by room mate is really yums!

Last last but not least,
I had Starbucks!!
It is always so happy to have Starbucks I don't know why.
 
Mei mei, me, Fiona.
We were having Java Chips and the latest Strawberry Cheesecake frap.
Wanton noodles and glutinous rice ball afterwards call it a day.
It is so nice to have one day trip/ hangout with friends. Though it is very tired, it made you forget every worries and sadness. It made me feel like holidays again though I had started school for one week already.
More to come, please!

No comments: