Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 23, 2014

So fast, Sem 6!

School get started. 
My room had changed from 05-221 to 05-128 which is far from the toilet.
But anyhow, I no need to climb up to another floor.
Result is out today.
Thankfully I get good result again this time. Thanks Buddha! :)
I am really satisfied this time because I did very little and last minutes revision last time.
You know how sad I was when I was preparing for the exam due to the losing of my beloved uncle. I worried about my uncle's condition and I cried for it. And I went to KL to attend the funeral few days before exam. I studied in the hotel in the car but of course the heart was not with me.
So, I am really really thankful to get the result I get today.
Today is his birthday.
My result might not be the best result but the best gift I could ever give to him.
I hope I can do better in this semester, at least maintaining my CGPA will do. Please!

Speaking of this brand new semester.
In spite of the subjects we are taking this time is only a few, which is good, I still find myself quite stress and nervous.
Because.........
I am the class monitor for this semester!! Argh :O
I hope Semester 6 will be good to me.
I hope everybody will co-operate well with me.
I hope my second practicum will be alright, as good as the first one.

For now, I just simply hope this 3 weeks will fly as soon as possible so that I can go back to my lovely hometown for practicum. I can't wait to stay at home for 2 months! I can't wait for practicum! 
Everything will be good, as long as you believe.
=)

No comments: