Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 2, 2014

Belated birthday outing with BFF :)


Happy Belated 22nd to the BFF in the world, Miss Fiona! 
*Cheers and Applause*

So, we went to this very favourite cafe of us, Spice Vaganza to have our gathering dinner.
Second time on this Chocolate Brownies with ice cream @RM6.90
Both of us found this is super yummylicious when we tried it for the first time, so we ordered this for the second time. And we just get tired of it this time, found it is a bit too sweet. It is still good, still awesome, just we had lost our interest on the second try Aww..... 
 *Forget the name* Special sauce grilled or what.
The sauce is really special and nice. Familiar sauce taste but I couldn't name it.
The chicken is a bit dry lack of the sauce.
 Pancake with ice cream @RM6.90
The pancake is thick and warm with the blueberry jam inside.

Silly me forgot to bring along Fiona's present. And we back home to take it after dinner.
*Octopus me*
Fiona loves it! I'm so proud of myself.
I think she is going to cry when browsing through it. XD

‘Between The Lines’ inspired ootd.
We wanna take photo with the photo book but every pose we could think of is just too mainstream. 
So I suggested this pose 'coz the 'Between the lines' novel is just beside me and I found it is quite special. LOL
 The cover of the novel as if you don't know.
This is the book I currently reading and promise to post the book review once I done reading.

Sneak peek on some of my favourite pages of the photo book.
Many of my friends were amazed that we had so many photo *I have to select from even more* to put in a 40 pages book.
9 years of friendship no kidding. If we had better phone during our secondary, it would have even more more more photo to pick you know!
I love most of the pages actually but I couldn't post it all here. *due to privacy =P*
 The front and back cover.
*Thanks to Yee Ching for helping me to design these two pages and also help me in ordering the photo book, checking and all. Thanks Gigi! :D *
 I love the love shape masks.
 I think this is the page I love the most!
This is one of the very unforgettable page of memories.
*Pay/ Subcribe/ Ask me to view more*
Haahaa XD
With the photo I loved the most today, saying 'Goodbye and see you in my next post'
:)

No comments: