Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am so into this: Overnight Oatmeal =P



This is another new recipe for my dinner!!
OVERNIGHT OATMEAL
The only disadvantage of this meal is it is supposed to be served cold and you know having cold food from fridge everyday is BAD especially for girls! I experienced the worst period pain last week 'coz I drank cold soya with cereal everyday at home. :(
But it is still considered clean diet that you may try it once in a while when life is dull.

  1. Pour 250ml milk into a jar. (I choose V-soy.)
  2. Add in 10g/ 2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds. (This is what make one thinner, I guess.)
  3. Add in oats as much as you like. (I choose Quaker oats and I add a lot because I like sticky things.)
  4. Add in half cup of yogurt to make it thicker.
  5. A: Add protein powder if you want your oatmeal to be thick and sticky. (250ml soya makes everything thin and I dont like) / B: Add in milk if you like watery things?
  6. Mix well, shake well in the sealed jar and left it in the fridge overnight.
  7. Serve with any fruits that you like the next morning. Sweet and soft fruits recommended so that the oatmeal wont be tasteless. (I tried mango and banana these few days and it tasted like heaven.)
5 more days to freedom! 
Hope every paper goes smooth and holidays come faster. :)

2 comments:

欣怡angelababy said...

好健康!呵呵~回去试试看。很特别很好吃的感觉!考试加油!

Jing Chan said...

学姐,不知道你会不会喜欢噢,因为成品是稠稠黏黏的~我家人都说我吃的东西很恶心,完全不苟同。我个人是觉得还不错,加水果才会甜甜的哦~
你也加油!^^