Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

生风沫 PAK4 HONG1 BO4
this is what i unfortunately get today...for a whole day!!
anybody know what is this?
nvm...i know it enough~
it had tortured me for a whole day~making my whole body so itchy!!
i kept sctraching on my limb and body but it seemed to be no use but made it spreading somemore~scar leave on my leg =(
i felt so helpless for a while,felt like i m being abandoned here,i couldnt ask for help like what i used to do~nobody can give me the medicine...i had to bear the itchy and pain myself =X
luckily...dad n aunt come bp to give me the medicine
really appreciate what they had done
i love them!
microsoft power point cant be used~omg...i cant do my presentation thingy TT

last but not least
finally end up with sth HAPPY!
i had successfully collected the signatures from ALL the seniors in my hostel block!!!thx godness i m able do finish it in time xD

life is not a bed of roses~~

No comments: