Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

miss tan,read this and u ll know how i appreciate our frenship

trial is over!! GREAT! =DDD
i was kinda sad recently because of you...
i appreciate you and i really do
you are always my best best dear friend,it would never change!!
i would like to declare it and let you know how i feel here because msg you,telling you all this is quite odd :/

i admit that i was badly hurt that few days since you hide sth from me
to be honest,i have doubts about our friendship
i never cheat you and share everythings of mine with you
i admit that i wouldnt simply share my books and wateva with ppl,but since you are you,i share
so i feel bad when you didnt treat me like how i treat you
of coz i know that you got the freedom to keep your secret,but...
maybe i am selfish,i would like to know everything of my friends,esp my true friend
you are the one who encourage me,lend me your ears when i encounter problems
you let me know that i am worth to have a dear friend
so,
when you told me that we're going to end our friendship,i cried :'(
i am so weak and my tears flowed down uncontrollably
i was overwhelmed by depress and cant do my revision well
i was worry,worry that i might really lose a true friend who ll share joy and sadness with me
there were different voices from my friends
telling me to give up this friendship
and also advise me to be friend with you since they know that i really cherish our friendship

somehow now,we are back to be friends again =)
i am kinda relief to have you as my friend again
remember and promise me,dont hide things from me again!
because it really hurts
can?

No comments: