Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 19, 2009

may i know where are you?

you are still hiding sth from me right?
i wondering what had actually happened to you recently
maybe you didnt realise your changes,but i did
you are cold to me recently,you know?
you didnt sms me that often dy,do you know about it?
it seemed like we got nth much to talk like before...
i am worry about you
a very very naive and innocent girl
who is too pure to the outside world,too young and too clean
i scared that you might be cheated
you told me that you are going to work today and maybe on9 at night
but your mum gave me a call just now and asked me about your location...
how do i know?
how could i know?
as your dear friend,i ask myself why i dunno?
where are you now?
may i know where your soul hide?
i want to find it back!

No comments: