Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 18, 2009

JC @ Q & A

1.how do you feel right now?
sad because of 'you',worry because of spm,relief because of i am able to post sth now again -/\-

2.what had happened today?
god know...i nearly die this morning!serious!i run 2.4 as usual,but then after that everything turned dark,i cant see things around me clearly,i cant hear voices around...at that moment,i feel that i can see my ah gong.I felt very afraid as i dont want to just die without realise my dream.i kept murmuring I dont want to DIE!I DOT WANT TO DIE!!! u know how i feel? helpless :X

3.why are you doing this?
coz just finish visiting yuan's blog and find that doing Q&A is kinda funny and can type wateva ques for myself to answer =)

4.what are you going to do the next?
sleeping.I felt very fatigue after a whole-day-tution -.-Zzz

5.what is your biggest wish now?
i wish i can finish my spm by next minute!and throw my books away and forget about everythig on tamadun,sin cos tan,law of inertia,inheritece,salt bla bla bla......
60
59
58
57........
....3
2
1
it doesnt seemed to be happen..!!! :(
anyway,SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSS =D

6.what do you plan to do tomorrow?
i wanna visit my malay friend's house and eat poccupine..but he had changed his contact number and i cant find him!!!i wanna eat the satay kuah,lontong,curry!!!sob sob = =

7.how are you going to end up this stupid Q & A?
just a goodbye kiss 'muaksss' and a sweet goodnitez ^^

No comments: