Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, January 5, 2008

SCHOOL REOPEN ! !

juz come back from my physics tuition..a totally new tuition n oso subject 4 me..
dat is not d thing i 12say now..
n wat i m trying 2 say dat IS school is FINALLY starting..haha
really vry EXHILARATED XD XD
long time din see my fellow frens..omg..i really miss them..my buddies..^^
actually i m looking 4ward 4 my f4 in d early days..bt now quite SIEN..
cannot sleep until late in d morning..cannot on line everyday..cannot watch my lovely show..cannot..cannot..got really many CANNOT..sob~sob~
anyway..d time juz arrived like dat..so i juz prepare myself 2 go 2 F4..

arrive school..like everythings CHANGE..a really enormous CHANGE!!
d plants move place..d d basketball court bcome PARKING LOT..can u imagine how is d changing??omg then i cant admire d 'handsome' guy playing basketball liao..haha..handsome guy?where got?who noe?beauty is in d eyes of d beholder..

yup..d most nice thing is dat i finally enter class 4 Bestari!!
kaka..i expected it since i were in F1..n now i juz fulfill my dream..dat is a really NICE things!!
but i oso started 2 worry dat can i continue d piece of excellent work?
but i will juz try my best lo..F4 i m coming!gambateh..

No comments: