Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 7, 2008

it's touching

long time..long time din touch by a drama..
actually i m a person whi is quite like 2 cry..SERIOUS!!
i mean nt really wail n throwing things n vry exaggerated 1 la..is sth like when u felt sad n u jz cry quietly o cry alone..no need 2 annoying another ppl 1..i like dat kind of crying..4 me dat is kind of best of 2 release my stress!really..it is really a way!sumtime i will cry n talk a lot of nonsences 2 make b feel better..nagging here..nagging there..bt lastly i must say sth 2 encourage me!try nt 2 repeat it again..hehe..i noe dat i m a gal who is quite youthful n childish lo..

things made me feel touching?
i luv 2 watch drama!esp d taiwanese drama..
bt a vry long time i din touched by d drama..since last year my lucky star..
now i m now watching a taiwan drama about basketball n luv 1..
it is a show acted by mike he n hebe..
mike is vry handsome!!his eyes can KILL ppl..
n oso my idol hebe is so SWEET!her smile makes her look cute n nice!
both of them so match..n d story 2day makes me like 2 cry..
both of them r falling in luv wif ech other bt y so cruel dat they hv 2 b seperate?see them sad sad..make me feel depress 2..sob sob..anyway,although d story oways vry romantic n not real bt i will support it 4eva..i think watch dis type of drama can make me live in unreal world 4 at least 1n half hrs n dat is oso a quite effective way 2 make me relax my mind..XD XD

No comments: