Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 11, 2008

MISS~~

I MISS 2007
2007 is a vry meaningful year 4 me..it is quite normal..times jz pass like dat,bt now think back,it is actually vry fun!!
in 2007,there was a vry horrible PMR!!homework n stress were quite a lot!bt i think life is meaningful n quite full..nt like b4 life past vry normal..
yes as i type d topic..i MISS 2007..everythings!!
i expected 2 study in d 1st class n now i fulfill my dream..bt i dun hv any delighted feel..i started 2 feel i m living in d life full of STRESS!! studying in d 1st class..all d teachers expected high at us..ask us 2 bcum d best,2 bcum d model 2 o other classes..omg!!cant we jz try our best n dun12 mind d result?
besides,my class is so PACKED!!wif malays..last time my class got more chinese n now everythings change..dun say i boycott them..NO!! DEFINITELY NOOOO!!i jz used 2 wif my old frens..esp d boys!!i not falling in luv wif them k?juz miss their humorous,d joyful dat they brought 2 our class..when i was sad last time jz heard their laughing i will feel better..^ ^ sometimes they will help us when we encountered problems..but now my class lasts only 1 chinese boy..hehe..n he is not funny at all!!
of coz la..i miss my girl frenz 2!!some of them study in account class..n we cant study 2gether anymore..i miss them sooo much!!sob~sob~
n oso my malays frenz..dun curious bout it..i m quite friend wif my malays frenz..our relationship is CLOSE!!no matter boys o gals..d malays boys oso vry funny!!n now?whole class of malays i duno!!n only last bout 10 chinese in class..so depress!!
I 12 GO BACK 2 2007!!MY FRENZ!!I MISS U ALL A LOT!!!!!
frens dun 4get d days we used 2 hv b4..i will keep d days we were 2gether in my mind!n oso hope dat u all will keep on FIGHTHING!!add oil..n do d best in d future!!
let finish dis post n i m goin 2 cry under my blanket..haha XD XD

1 comment:

Covin said...

i oso misss last year
all study in 1 class,
hope can study 2gether again.