Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

assembly!!

monday..yes!wat will d 1st thing dat comes 2 ur mind?
4 me!it is d LAME ASSEMBLY!!
i really HATED assembly!!
bcoz d teachers like 2 talk sth boring on d stage!arent they noe dat we are not paying attention(mayb i should change 'we' 2 'I')
but my school assembly seem different 2day!
hoorey!it is not 4 d teachers 2 NAG-NAG-NAG agian on d stage..but STUDENT!!(ocoz not me)
d students' speech are SHORT!i thought,perhaps!so nice then we can go back class earlier!
but really life is not a bed of roses,as i daydream of my short short assembly..hehe..sth crossed my mind!suddenly hear ppl shout wat stand still..o wat..(i din go kawat so not 100%understand,juz ikut others ppl's action lo)
we hv 2 stand still even when d time students talk..omg!!terrible,man!
d most exaggerated thing IS!!marching when we move..i duno my descrition ritye o not bt sth like dat la..
my new principal is really SERIOUS!n PARTICULAR!even gathering..
bt i oso nodat not new brooms sweep clean loo..really hope dat he can bring my school 2 a really BEST school!in academic n disipline!!
haha=D

No comments: