Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy catch up with ipg-mates!!

Happy Holidays!!!
I'm finally back to my lovely hometown after one month in Skudai.
It is always good to be busy. One month time flew without noticing.
There were a lot of happenings and changes in Muar within this month.
Another 3-4 cafes opening! And my favoy Starbucks set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, can you believe? Muar town is so updated nowadays! There is Starbucks in Muar!!!!!
Ha! Sorry for being too excited.

Well, back to the topic.
I met up with my IPG classmates yesterday.
It had been about 3-4 months since most of us last met.
The first met up in the year of 2016.
Because of that, I chose not to have my school duty during this March holiday.
I am fallen into sick, flu and cough, but still very determined to hang out.
Lets meet two of my favoy girls in ipg!
Gorgeous Yee Ching.
Pretty Ker Sing.

We went for fish head bee hoon for lunch and followed by our favoy pastime at Mr. Mic.
The last time we sang K together was about half year ago. 8 of us. Miss that moment!!!
Congratulations, Yc! You have pretty teeth now! 
Cheers to braces off life. Sorry for the retainer life. XD
ps: 
It was not a Girls' day out actually.

Kexin and I then picked Ena up from bus station and back to my home. 
Chit chatting while waiting for Kevin and Desmond back from Malacca.
Had our second session at Pre-tea Q.
Girls couldn't stay together. 
When girls being together, the whole world get messed!
Sorry for the photoboom below.
Every photo is love. It is hard to pick some to post, so I post almost all.
But before that, 
let me remind you readers again,
this wasn't a Girls' meetup.
There was Yc's bb mr. Ivan along.
We just neglected him most of the time. Wahahahaha!
4 of us from 三八们
Too bad YeePeh was too ill and couldn't join us.


*CAUTIONS*


Stop scrolling down 

if
you are
still single
and
available.



I scare you might lost your interest and hope for girls.



.

..


...



....




.....





......





Dont say I didn't warn you. XD
Showing muscles.
And squeezing double chin.
Shameless selfies.
Girls gone crazy when they see big mirror.
Sisters bond.
Photo of the day. 
*Love Love Love*

After those shameless waiting moment, Kevin, Desmond and Wanting had finally reached.
And they brought a stranger teacher that I don't know also. LOL
We chatted for quite a while and knowing that the time was chasing us.
Reluctantly, we bid goodbye.
A formal shot.
Kevin, why you accidentally close your eyes?
OMG, Desmond! Your hair grow!!!
BC 2 for life.

I used to dislike my IPG friends and life.
I feel bored to stuck with them everyday.
We always get quarrel easily.
We separated into gangs and gangs.
We never unite.
I hate that.

But now,
the moment to be with them seemed to be really precious, 
and have become one of the moment that I want it to stay forever the most.
I really really hope that we can say goodbye and still meet together, having class together, quarrel together the next day,
like we used to be.

But I know that time like that had gone,
and will
 never 
ever
return.
I miss them.
I miss my ipg-mates.
So much.
More that I thought I would.

Hope the next time we could meet isn't too far.
Friendship forever.
All the best in north and south,
in educating the next generations,
in dealing with parents.
:)

No comments: