Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Legoland day!

Heyyo all!!!
I am back to Skudai, my working place. 
But haven't really switch back to working mode.
It's the last day of holidays, C'mon! Let's have fun gao gao till the end!
Thank you Legoland for having the English Mania programme and we teachers are given 4 tickets FREE to have fun in Legoland! 
* One of the advantages of being a teacher :P *
I have always wanted to visit Legoland so this giveaway is happening at the right time. 
God know how happy I am when I know I can visit Legoland for free! Muahaha.
I love to stay at home so much but I come back to JB one day earlier due to this trip, such sacrifice huh.

I went to Legoland with my housemates, Vivian and Clare.
We departed about 9.30am.
It is only a 18km from our rented house to Legoland.
So, here we were!
*The entrance is too big and we are too small and we are super embarrassed to request those passer-by photographer too much.*
Wefie settled everything. :)

Vivian attended the English Mania briefing at 10.30am as one of the term and conditions to get the tickets free.
So, while waiting for her, Clare and I decided to join the Robotics workshop.
We learnt how to control the robot by giving instruction through a computer to complete a few tasks.
Both of us were super blur and confusing at the beginning. But slowly we found this workshop is interesting.
The robots and us.

Bare with me and my random selfie.
Damn damn it was super hot today!
Thanks for the sun that shone on me mercilessly, giving it's sun ray generously.
I had became darker now!!! :(
*Mask on my face while typing this*
We then visited the Star Wars museum.
There are so many Star Wars scene in the museum, all built up using Lego. We girls felt so sorry for not really appreciate the effort 'coz we are neither Lego addicts nor Star Wars fans. But we were amazed by the hard work lah. 
Yes we are!

Moved to Miniland!!!
Johor signature.
The sultan's crown.
The clock tower looked like the one we are having in Tanjung Emas, Muar.
Daulat Tuanku and proud to be a Johorean!!!
The moving boat.
Merlion!! 
Forbidden City and The Great Wall.
I miss Beijing awwwwww
There are so many travel spot in different countries being built in Lego here.
The work is impressive! *Thumbs up!!*
There are different kinds of Malay houses being built up in Lego too.
Not to forget our country signature.
The Putrajaya.
The robot is cuuutttteeeeee!

After strolling around in the Miniland, Clare and I finally decided to muster some courage to take the roller coaster rides!
While queuing up for the Project X.
Took two rides and I became super dizzy. 
The rides weren't as scary as challenged as the one in USS, I don't understand the reason why I am so weak. I am old already. Thrilling things had no more suit me, perhaps. :(
Food is a MUST for me when I am tired and dizzy.
I am having low blood pressure, is it related? hahahah
Had our lunch Grilled Chicken Leg set at King's Grill at RM28.
It is yummilicious!!!!!
No more rides for chicken JC after the meal.
So we went for 4D movie.
Not the best 4D I have watched. Transformer in USS is still the best!
The story is okay, I don't really understand the English Oops.
It kept 'raining'! The water splashing for 3 times! My tops and bags gone wet!
Well, it was still a good idea to go for the 4D movie even the story isn't really attracting. 'Coz it is cool with the rain and wind inside. Hahaha!
Hippo and Giraffe reunited. LOL
They are cute!!! 

Back home at 5 something and it started raining, like finally. 
Thank you Legoland.
It called my day.
Relax for one whole week and even have great fun in the last day of holidays.
I guess I have fully recharged?
Yeah! 
Happy school reopen!
It's time to work hard again!
:)

No comments: