Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 25, 2016

Relaxing Friday in Coffee Garden

Weekend is coming!
The first weekend after mid-term holidays.
Surprisingly there isn't any co-curriculum this week.
But I am not going back home. Sad case.
Planned to go Singapore to find my relatives but I feel scare without any companion.
And my friends go back Muar due to Good Friday holidays. So what for I go right?
Thought I'm going to rot at home, but thankfully the teacher asked me to hangout and settle something. 

And here we are!
A coffee shop belongs to a pretty friend of mine, 
known few years ago through calligraphy event.
COFFEE GARDEN
Always wanted to visit her shop but I'm still too new in JB.
And the cafe is located a bit far from my place. 

Feel great to be here.
The ambiance is good.
The smell of thick coffee when you walk in.
Aww! That blessed feelings.
And the songs played are soft and nice.
I hope I could stay here forever.
The sun is super hot outside, so it makes my stay here even more comfy. 
Meet the pretty talented barista, Xin Yu.
Le Menu deco.
Relaxing surrounding.
I ordered Cafe Mocha recommended by Xin Yu and she was trying to make the coffee for me.
I really envy this friend for owning a coffee shop at this young age and for having the talent to do coffee art.
*Do look for her for your own customized coffee art!*

My very first customized coffee art.
Super excited to see the outcome!!! It is super cute!!
My signature hippo.
Everybody knows hippo and giraffe are good friends right? XP
I am always too shy to request a customized coffee but not this time. Ha!
Throwing away troubles and homework and chores 
and enjoying my rare precious weekend in JB.
So, this is how I spent my lovely weekend.
I hope everyday is a weekend.



COFFEE GARDEN
No. 32 Jalan Austin Height
8/6 Taman Mount Austin
Johor Bahru

No comments: