Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to Childhood at DIY Playground


August is the busiest month of the year for me, for all those the Semester 8 teacher trainees *Jan 2012 Intake*.
We got to finish our thesis, Viva presentation and 3 assignments one shot.
It was over now. Thankfully!!! 
*Cheers and Yells babe*
Finally I got one day off no need to think about the thesis and assignments.
So Jiahao brought us to try the laksa as he promised to Peh Yee.
I don't know what is the name of the shop but I know it is around BP Highschool.
To be honest I don't really think it was as superb as I thought it would be.
And surprisingly my girls had the same thought as me.
I love laksa with thick santan but this one doesn't have.

It was quite a cloudy day so we decided to visit DIY Playground which is a stone throw from the laksa stall.
It isn't really a new spot in Bp as I knew there were some seniors visiting here last year before they graduated but I don't have the chance to visit. I was happy.
Forgive us for the very casual attire and sorry for the blur photos.
It was a quick decision and I didn't bring my camera.
Jia Hao could finish walking the balancing wood. He has good balancing.
I phailed. :(
Huat Jun.
Giraffe climbing the tree!
She is pretty cool!!!
Swings suit me the most XD
There are a lot of swings in the playground. All made up by woods or tyres and ropes only.
And this was one of the cool one that you can crash to your friends'.
Flying Fox is always my love!
How could I miss out this wood flying fox?
I was really scare when I first tried. There is only a very small piece of wood supported your butt.
But it was safe as long as you grab the rope tightly.
I tried for thrice.
It was my most favourite game!
Wood slides.
Pretty cool too.
The very real expressions taken by me. XD
I really salute to the co-founder of this playground.
Have you notice everything is in woods? and some recycled items?
It was even better to have one book and one juice besides.
Relaxing~~~
Wooden trishaw.
Wooden pirate boat which you have to pull the rope to make the whole thing swings.
Another very cool invention.!
This was like the spinning cup in the funfair.
I don't really like it. It made me dizzy. :(


BC 2 rocks!!!
It was an amazing day. 
It had been a long time we didn't have so much fun.
It had been a long time since we had a good laugh.
We were all stressed by the tons of homework. 
We were driven crazy by the sudden change of policy and course.
And we laughed and yelled and played crazily here.
It is a great place for your the kids and adults to relax your mind.
I truly love this place and I will definitely pay my second visit here!!
Had my coconut milkshake on the way back to college.
Still Klebang is the best. This one is less sweet and can't satisfy my sweet tooth.
If you curious about the exact place, have a look at this map.

xoxo

No comments: