Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Peh Yee's 23rd :D


August now and the biggest happening this month would be our princess Peh Yee's birthday.
Getting more and more looking forward my friends' birthday 'coz that would be the best excuse for us to take a rest and enjoy good food outside.
At the same time, feeling reluctant to celebrate friends' birthday too 'coz I know once it is over, it will never come over again. 
We really put in hard effort to create different surprises for different people.
It was precious and memorable.

We had a little SinChan cupcake for our princess the night before.
 Sin Chan cupcake.
 Sin Chan family and the birthday girl big fans of Sin Chan.
We entered her room one by one wearing the mask and did a little bit of the acting. It was super funny and made the birthday girl laughed like crazy.
XD
The birthday girl has everything and we really didn't what we could gift to her.
At last we decided to handmade food voucher for her because her new hobby is Eating!
Since the vouchers aren't official one, so we gotta gave her money too.
We folded the money in heart shape.
It was a really fun night!

After whole day schooling, we went to the birthday celebration together.
Planned to dine in Kyoto kyoto but too bad it was closed that day.
So, we changed to HS Fusion Cafe.
There was a small incident happened on the way there.
Yee Xien's car was broken when we stopped by the road to ask the exact location of the cafe. I didn't know where I muster all my courage to ask for help. Thanks to the kind-hearted guy who was willing to help us to solve it.
And we arrived the cafe on time.
:)

Birthday star and the cake.
 Again, the Kindori cake was out of stock. :(
So we bought her a Vanilla ice cream cake from Toast Bread.
Happy Birthday girl!
Wish you stay sweet with your prince and get marriage soon!! *We can't wait to see your future baby muahaha*
And also maintain your body in shape and be healthy! *Love*
 Blowing candles. Happy 23rd!!!
Family portrait.
As usual, a carbonara for me.
But somehow I would like to say this is the WORST carbonara I had ever tried.
The taste of cheese is strong which is good. But the whole plate of spaghetti is tasteless!
I felt really disappointed and sad for not having good food. :(
Yee Xien had her Cordon Bleu Chicken Chop which disappointed her too.
It was way too dry.
 The others ordered all sorta pizzas at a price not more than rm15 which is damn cheap!
Thanks for letting me to try the pizzas, which at least made my mouth my taste bud felt better.
 I had tried the Hawaiian pizza, Tuna pizza and Spicy meat pizza *is it? Not so sure.*
I think the best pizza went to Hawaiian pizza!!

Though the food was bad, it didn't affect my mood.
It was party time!!
My friends love this cafe and would like to pay a second visit here as we were given a big room.
We got our own space to take photo, make noise, chit-chat and laugh and the list went on.
 The most favoy girl in school.
Ena and I
 Our signature pose. :3
 Making faces with Yee Ching.
It was just for fun xD
Another signature pose with her.
 Happy happy birthday!
Let's grow old and get wilder together.

It was a night of kisses.
 Their first girl kisses.
Her first kiss.
I know girl-girl kissing is a norm but I just couldn't... couldn't... let anybody get close to me.
And I wanna keep my first kiss.
 Face kiss was the most I could give.
 That's why I said it was a fun night, fulled of kisses.
*Girlfriends' love was in the air*

And, we got this idea to take photo to show how we became a big gang.
Peh Yee's first friend in IPG is Yee Ching and the second is her roommate Yee Xien.
Yee Ching's roommate is Kexin and Yee Xien's best friend was Sin Pin.
Sin Pin's current best friend is Chanel and Chanel was my best friend in school.
Actually Ena joined our gang due to Yee Xien.
And lastly we rocks together.
Anyway the photo just roughly showed our connection.
I made a video of this. Not too bad but I think we should take more photo to achieve the effect we want.
That calls a day.
XOXO
:)

#6weekstograduation

No comments: