Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 24, 2015

VIVA

Once upon a time, we attended seniors' Viva.
I couldn't understand what they were presenting at all.
I felt really scare and hope that this moment won't come to me that fast.
But time flies and this moment that I scared the most came!
I have been started to feel afraid of this action research thing when I knew this is going to be my final year.
I feel really happy to be in final year 'coz I can graduate real soon, but at the same time I am really worrying about this action research.
I scared I might be scolded by the strict lecturer and I might cry and I scared I had to re-do the whole thing if I fail once. There are a lot of things that make me get real worry.
It comes.
No matter how scare you are. No matter how you try to refuse it.
And you just have to accept it, face it and overcome it.

24.8.2015
is the day PISMP Sem 8 Opsyen BC Amb. Jan 2012 taking part in their VIVA.
I am the time keeper for BC1 students in the morning session.
I am the last one to present my action research that day, in the afternoon session.
That feeling Awwwww :(
Giraffe girl done her presentation in another room in the morning and she came to support us in the afternoon.

My mates.
Papa Zel came to support us too!!
Get ready. It was going to be my time!

Of course I did feel a little bit of nervous when I stepped on the stage. I didn't really know what I was talking about in the beginning. But I was perfectly alright after a while and I just presented what I had prepared beforehand. It was too scary after all.
But I get a bit confusing when the panel started asking me questions. I didn't really get what she was asking and so I kept answer wrongly Gosh. Really embarrassed and felt like digging a hole at that particular moment. Thanks Buddha I hit the correct answer at last.


With our supportive papa Zel.
The presenters and the panels Dr Koh and Miss Kan.
Yeah, it was over!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Koh is a very friendly lecturer. She hugged me!!
VIVA done!
One more step closer to graduation.
xoxo
:D

No comments: