Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

BC2 Raya gathering


 I really love my country Malaysia.
It is because there are so many races in our country and that makes us special.
I think I love Malay food more than the Chinese food. I really love satay, lontong, nasi lemak and so and so. XD
And I like playing congkak too.
Really glad to born here as I got the chance to try a lot of special things of other races.
And although we were educated in different school when we were small, it never affect the relationship between races.
We learnt the culture of other races when we were in secondary school and college too.
I always appreciate the chance to mix with other races and proudly I would like to tell I got a lot of Malay good friends.
I used to visit their house during Raya festival.

It was great that our mentor Papa Zel asked all of us to visit his house this year, the final year of us.
The journey was quite far but I found it worthy.
Papa's house is really big and grand!
We don't feel like a guest when visiting his house. It just feels like we are back to our own home, kinda balik kampung feel.
He prepared banana and rambutan for us. And not to forget those kuih raya is yums!
We swept away all the kuih raya in the living room when papa and mama busy cooking our dinner in the kitchen. HA!!
Mama cooked mee for our dinner. It was super delicious.! :)
Queue up for the dinner.
Mee!
Served dinner for papa.
So sorry to trouble him cooking for us and entertain us. He hadn't even change his clothes after work.
Le Sampats. X)
BC 2 acted cute!
 BC2 rocks!!!
95% full attendance in this gathering.
We chatted and laughed and playing games in papa's house.
I really love that moment when all of us playing games and laughing together. It was the very first time. It was so good to be united.
For me, this could be considered the most memorable gathering among us. I hope this was theirs too.
:)
 Family portrait with papa and mama.
Anymore gathering like this to come?
I am a bit tired of eating gathering, I wish for another chatting or playing gathering.

Countdown for another 7 weeks.
:")

No comments: