Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tea break with bestie!

About 2 months since I last met this lady. Thanks to Raya Haji holidays, I am able to hang with her again. She had lunchie at my house and after that we had a simple tea time break at Old Town White Coffee before I went back Bp. There are many cafe in Muar but the worth going one is countable, that's why we simply chose one just to satisfy the crave for coffee. I miss Old Town coffee a lot. But was quite disappointed on it coz the coffee there is a little bit too sweet though we had requested for 'kurang manis'. 


Selca.
I love to smile like this recently. = B
-
Hazelnut coffee for me.
I like the lightning effect there, it makes us looked so fine! :)
Gonna miss her a lot again!! *She said she is jealous of me and my giraffe girl. I am jealous of her and her banana too. Muahaha XD * Looking forward our KL trip during my year end holidays!

No comments: