Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 18, 2013

Carbonara Spaghetti.


What I done on the first day of my study week is cooking.
What I cooked for the lunchie is my favourite Carbonara Spaghetti.
Always had the desperation and crave towards carbonara spaghetti and since I had no time to dine in cafe and order this, I cooked myself for my beloved family.
Ya, they said this is yummy! Too bad the sauce is not made by myself. Grrrrr. It is a bit dry as well. Lesson learnt, 2 tins of sauces would be purchased next time for 6 persons (1 pack of spaghetti noodles). I added black pepper sausage, potato and mushroom to enrich the taste of the dishes.
What a fruitful and satisfying day with my favourite meal. The delicious dishes boosts up the study spirit. I think I really have to start working hard for the coming exam! Ciao, guys.

No comments: