Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 31, 2013

One of my day in college

January came to the end. So fast! Day by day, normal yet busy. I was not very busy so far as I am so used to the hectic life cycle here, thus I can use my time quite wisely and done my work in time. :)
We got Writing Competition in today's Chinese lecture. Thanks for my classmates who gave me high marks, I managed to get the first runner up! I was quite shocked!! Whee XD


Class ended early today and so we girls decided to have steamboat for dinner. I had cereal everyday and surprisingly I joined the steamboat dinner. It had been a long time since last steamboat which was in pp sem 1 I think. We laughed and made noise to the max. I enjoyed the moments to craze around with them, without thinking about assignment or exam. We bought the ingredients, we cooked, we cleaned together, we talked, we laughed. Hopefully there won't be any quarrel around us girls and our friendship could last. It was really an enjoyable dinner for me! Just a simple record for today. :)

With Yee Xien.
We love this photo prettay much!
With Choo choo

Peh Yee was making the Tomyam soup
It was really lotsa ingredients we bought! A wonderful steamboat <3 p="">
Fat die. Muahaha XD

No comments: