Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 18, 2012

The first day of PISMP Sem 2 :)

Time flies. 3 weeks passed and it is time for me to back to this second house of mine. The hostel. Feeling unwilling but still I gonna come back. Miss the time at home though I always argue with my aunts lol
Well, I hope Sem 2 could be ended soon and peacefully. No more silly argument with friends, terrible nightmare Gosh! I hope I could pay more more more attention in class, study harder and work harder for my assignmentsssss and exams! Buddha bless me :)
Less drama, more novels. :)
Less relaxation and procrastination, more hard effort and be more conscientious!!
Less snacks, more HBL <3 br="" nbsp=""> Ps: wear the smile to everybody everyday :)
Pps: Thanks to Dr Foo Yong Kong who sending me his work. Really surprise that he really kept his promise for a little girl like me. Appreciate and cherish this precious gift so much!! The word he gave me “业精于勤”. Yes, I'll bare in my mind and use it in my study life. :)
Kick you off brand new semester, new syllabus, new challenge!! Gambateh jiayou jC ^_^

No comments: