Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Second time hanging out with ah mate :)

We always plan to hangout together for K-box or food or shopping in school and during holidays but all to no avail. When school reopen, we could only laugh awkwardly for never carry out our plan. But this time, FINALLY, we realized our plan!!!
Though we have been living in a same room for two years but we seldom hangout together. This was the second time since we went buying veges during PP Sem 3 I think. LOL We went sing K and eating Dong Seoul Korean Food this time XD
We sang lots of songs!! Actually I seldom even humming in room coz feeling shy haha XD Met my primary school teachers in Rockstar City, feeling so surprise! Hope I could sing K with them when I graduate and become a real teacher later :)
I like this picture!! 05-221 muacks~~~ =D

Acting cute xP

After that we went Dong Seoul Korean Restaurant. We ordered Spicy Fried Rice Cake and Grilled Meat. It was super yummy!!!! We kept asking the waiter to refill the kimchi and tea for us. Salute to our stomach which can fill in so many food!! *Because of this meal, I increase my weight by 0.5kg >.<## *
Han Yin with the kimchi :)
jC with the kimchi and the bloody grilled meat :P
Yum yum the meat ^^

Yum yum the sweet rice water! I drank 3 cups of this. First time I know this could be refill, thats why we kept refilling. It is super NICE!!! :D

Fetch my ah mate back home in the evening. My first time drive across the Muar Bridge hahahahahah... Hope we could hangout more often in school and during holidays! Mate-ships forever mua muacks =)

No comments: